Following is a table of Top 10 Richest members of parliament. The assets value is counted by combining the assets of MP and his/her spouse as declared by them before elections. Interesting facts of these MPs are as follows :
- 6 out of 10 Richest MPs are from state of Andhra Pradesh
- 4 out of 10 Richest MPs are from Indian National Congress , 1 MP just recently got separated from Indian National Congress and formed his own party, YSR Party.
- 6 MPs have our the top 10 have declared themselves as Industrialists.
- At least 4 of the 10 MPs have Political or Business Family connections
- 7 Richest MPs are Rajyasabha Members
- All the 10 MPs have assets more than 100 Crores
Table of the MPs
|Name||Constituency (State)||Background||Profession||Assets||Original Assets|